    Hi
    Can any one refer some books for 70-315(MCP) exam.

    Prashanth

    prashanth, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Google for 70-315, what's the first book you see?

    Brad Williams, Apr 23, 2004

  3. prashanth

    Eric Guest

    prashanth wrote:

    > Hi
    > Can any one refer some books for 70-315(MCP) exam.
    >
    > Prashanth

    Kalani's Study Guides are best.

    Eric, Apr 23, 2004
  4. prashanth

    pr Guest

    HI
    Kalanis book is not availbale in India as i know. Anybody
    knows any book stall in bangalore where i can get that book

    pr, Apr 30, 2004
  5. prashanth

    UAError Guest

    "pr" <> wrote:

    >HI
    >Kalanis book is not availbale in India as i know. Anybody
    >knows any book stall in bangalore where i can get that book

    As a matter of fact even in North America most of us would
    have trouble finding it in a brick and mortar book store.

    (the humongous super stores may have it because they have
    enough turnover even for niche titles)

    You've got access to a computer with an internet connection
    so used it!

    List of online bookstores based in India
    http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Count...onomy/Shopping_and_Services/Books/Bookstores/

    After a couple of misses I found all three Kalani's
    http://www.fabmall.com/Stores/misc/...alogId=Books&AttribName=author&KeyWord=Kalani

    the 70-320 guide was even easier to find.

    Expect much more difficult challenges than this in the
    future of your chosen career.

    UAError, Apr 30, 2004
  6. prashanth

    Eric Guest

    pr wrote:

    > Kalanis book is not availbale in India as i know. Anybody
    > knows any book stall in bangalore where i can get that book

    I have a friend who got it in India, and it was much cheaper than in
    the US. Have you tried asking for it in bookstores?

    Eric, May 3, 2004