    any of these exams)?

    Ps. I have no experience what so ever in SQL Server. Only in Oracle.

    Thank you!
    mcader, Aug 15, 2004

  2. mcader

    Eric Guest

    mcader wrote:

    > I am following MS Self-Paced Training Kit for 70-315.

    The blue Training Guide by Amit Kalani is a better choice.

    > Can someone please tell me what database is best suited for the above
    > exam?

    All of the exams assume you are using SQL Server. But only the 70-229
    requires a lot of detailed knowledge about it.

    Just make sure you know the ANSI join syntax. Newer versions of Oracle
    support this, but many Oracle people still use the old style joins.

    And you need to know just a little about how to define SQL Server
    stored procedures, and debug into them using Visual Studio.

    Oracle is supposed to be working on adding the debug tracing in a
    future release.

    Eric
    Eric, Aug 16, 2004