[70-315] Which book?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Antonio Cangiano [VC#.IT], Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Hello friends,
    I've good experience about C# and .NET Platform (also VB.NET), but I'm
    looking for a specific guide for preparing 70-315 exam.

    I have to choose one of these:
    ##
    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web
    Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
    by Amit Kalani - QUE
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?J19C12145
    ##
    MCAD/MCSD C# (r) .NET (tm) Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exams
    70-315, 70-316, 70-320)
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1BC23145
    ##
    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web Applications with
    Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft Visual C#® .NET, Second
    Edition -MSPRESS
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6714.asp
    ##

    Will greatlly appreciate your thoughts.
    Thanks in advance, best regards,

    Antonio Cangiano
    --
    Webmaster & Content Manager www.visualcsharp.it
    Il portale italiano della programmazione C# e .NET

    Antonio Cangiano [VC#.IT], Jul 14, 2003

  2. Antonio Cangiano [VC#.IT]

    azam Guest

    buy amit kalani book for 70-315 seach for the name amit
    kalani on amazon.com and buy his book.

    azam, Jul 14, 2003