70-315: use Kalani's book, etc

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by lucky, Mar 20, 2005.

  1. lucky

    lucky Guest

    i just passed 70-315. 43 questions. 2 hours.

    IMHO, the Kalani book is helpful for covering the right
    broad areas. but the questions in his book are not quite
    reflective of the questions on the test itself. the real
    70-315 test questions are harder than the ones in kalani's
    test exams. In addition, the test software on the CD in
    the back of the book was not realistic either. (i swear
    that one of its questions actually presented the wrong
    answer too!)

    Also beware: WSWExams and braindumps questions were NOT
    particularly similar to the questions on my actual 70-315
    exam either. (those two sites are probably not worth your
    money. and that's saying something because those two sites
    are cheap/free.)

    IMHO, look elsewhere for sample test questions.

    Best Regards and good luck!

    lucky, Mar 20, 2005

  2. lucky

    David Guest

    Congratulations on passing the exam. Did you use
    anything with the Kalani book that was useful in
    preparing for the exam?

    I am currently studying for that exam and I am using the
    Kalani book and Selftest Software as preparation.

    Thanks,
    David

    David, Mar 20, 2005