    ADO.NET etc... (Questions in test)

    Thanks in Advance
    Karim
    =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=, Oct 22, 2005

  2. One more thing; Are there questions on straight ASP. I haven't used ASP
    before and I am learning ASP.NET only.

    Regards, Karim.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=, Oct 22, 2005

  3. dear friend,
    there is nothingh related between the two test, 315is for weband 316 is for
    windows application, but you may find some question that are related with
    ado.net in the both exams but ther eare not the same and are not duplicated.
    about your secound question there is no asp question in the test. all the
    test is about asp.net.
    i hope this information may help you and good luck
    --------------------
    please rate the answer if it helps
    happy coding
    Muhanad YOUNIS
    MCSD.NET

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=, Oct 23, 2005
  4. Thanks Younis.

    Regards, Karim.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=, Oct 23, 2005
  5. Hi This is pankaj verma.I am preparing for exam 70-315 so please send me some
    practice set if u have ...at

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFua2FqIFZlcm1h?=, Feb 21, 2007