70-315 test

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Warren Zeigler, Jan 1, 2005.

  1. What is the criteria for passing 70-315?

    Warren Zeigler, Jan 1, 2005

  2. You must take at least 700 point out of 1000.
    So you must know the correct responses to at least 70% of questions.

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 2, 2005

  3. Warren Zeigler

    Kimberley Guest

    the 43 question exam. I had to get at least 700 out of
    1000 to pass. I passed with a score of 867. The
    questions were very much like the practice exam I used
    from the Microsoft MCAD/MCSD Self Paced Training Kit.

    Kimberley, Jan 3, 2005