70-315 score ?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Stoyan Tsarski, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Is it a good result 861 points on 70-315 ?
    Stoyan Tsarski, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Stoyan Tsarski

    Eric Guest

    Re: 70-315 score ?

    Stoyan Tsarski wrote:

    > Is it a good result 861 points on 70-315 ?

    It's a passing score, and that's what matters. If you got this score
    without using any dumps, then this is a good score.

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Stoyan Tsarski

    Alexander Guest

    I heard that 700 will pass the exam, so ur score is good enough.

    Alexander, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Stoyan Tsarski

    bb Guest

    Stoyan Tsarski wrote:
    > Is it a good result 861 points on 70-315 ?

    better than i got!

    i generally think that anything 800+ is a good score.

    the most i personally have seen anyone get (out of around 15 exam
    takers) is 940 for the xml web services exam

    --
    ------------------------
    Think your smart?
    bb, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Stoyan Tsarski

    Eric Guest

    Re: 70-315 score ?

    bb wrote:

    > the most i personally have seen anyone get (out of around 15 exam
    > takers) is 940 for the xml web services exam

    Some people get over 1000 on some of the tests. But this isn't common.

    I don't think the score is especially relevant as long as you pass.

    I actually "over study" for most tests. The problem with this is that
    it takes me too long to study for each test. My ego couldn't deal with
    me failing, so I just study until I know the material extremely well.

    It would be more efficient for me to cut off studying earlier and take
    the test. That would let me move to the next test sooner. But I'd learn
    less that way...

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Stoyan Tsarski

    kashif Guest

    hi
    may i ask that how u got such good score so that i can
    also walk on same path
    thanx
    kashif, Jul 5, 2004
  7. Stoyan Tsarski

    Kimba Guest

    A 699 is a bad score and a 701 is a good score. Anything
    above that is better :)

    Kimba, Jul 8, 2004
  8. Hi there,

    Get Amit Kalani's study guide called 'MCAD Developing and Implementing
    Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual
    Studio .NET Exam Cram 2'
    http://tinyurl.com/4htfv (Amazon.com)

    It was my primary resource (apart from experience of course) and I
    just passed 70-315 with a score of 962, about 30 minutes ago.

    Cheers,
    Andrew

    Andrew Bartle, Jul 23, 2004
  9. Hi there,

    Andrew Bartle, Jul 23, 2004
  10. Stoyan Tsarski

    Eric Guest

    Re: 70-315 score ?

    Andrew Bartle wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Get Amit Kalani's study guide called 'MCAD Developing and Implementing
    > Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual
    > Studio .NET Exam Cram 2'

    I prefer his blue Training Guide. It has a lot of small step-by-step
    examples.

    http://www.techcontent.com

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 23, 2004