70-315 - ridicule ?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Daniel Groh, May 2, 2005.

  1. Daniel Groh

    Daniel Groh Guest

    I don't wanna undeserve MCP's, please, but i've done some tests simulations
    for 70-315 exam and i'm doing it easily without so much difficulty and some
    friends MCP's told me that the exam is really easy! is it ? i've seen
    questions like:

    Wich of theses options are most usual to make a login in a site where the
    user can buy books:

    Forms Authentication.. (correct answer)
    etc...(bullshit)
    etc...(bullshit)
    etc...(bullshit)

    What do you think about it ?

    --
    Daniel Groh
    CTF Technologies do Brasil LTDA

    Daniel Groh, May 2, 2005

  2. Daniel Groh

    Egghead Guest

    Try to do the real thing, if you think you are ready :)

    In gerenal, we all know there will be some stupid Qs in any given exams

    In addition, MCP <> MCAD and MCP <> MCSD.

    Oh, btw, if you find M$ exam is easy for you, go to do some SUN exam.

    Egghead

    Egghead, May 2, 2005

  3. Daniel Groh

    Daniel Groh Guest

    not at all...it just was a question...maybe in reallity, it's not easy, i
    just have heard about...

    i believe that MCP <> MCAD and MCSD...

    i'll study more and i can prove the exam...hehehe...

    thanks for the invit to the SUN, i'm happy with M$ =D

    Thanks in advance!

    --
    Daniel Groh
    CTF Technologies do Brasil LTDA
    Analista Programador
    Fone: 11 3837-4203
    E-mail:

    Daniel Groh, May 2, 2005
  4. Daniel Groh

    Rolie Guest

    I have done 70-315. And i say mock exams are more
    difficult than the real exams. if you are doing good
    in the mock exams, there should be no problem for you
    passing the real one.

    I have also a certification in SUN java, and it
    harder than the MSxams.

    I think SUN concentrates more on the syntax thing,
    lots of codes simulations. And MS concentrates
    more on concepts on how to deliver an application.

    I think MS exams are better in testing you as
    a good developer.

    >>> etc...(bullshit)

    Rolie, May 5, 2005
  5. Daniel Groh

    Sean Guest

    this is the answer I have been looking for!
    Mock exams are hard and in fact, some are not even accurate! avoid osborne
    cert press some of the content was flat out wrong. in defense my book might
    be covering an earlier version but the publication date is the same as the
    Que books we all know and love.

    p.s. Programing in windows Forms book from the .Net developers series had an
    example that was exactly as one of the questions on my exam to bad I read the
    book after taking the exam

    I took 70-306 knowing I would fail but was surprised at how close I got to
    passing.
    I think one more round of review and I am going to give it another shot!

    Sean, May 5, 2005