70-315 - ridicule ?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Daniel Groh, May 2, 2005.

  1. Daniel Groh

    Daniel Groh Guest

    I don't wanna undeserve MCP's, please, but i've done some tests simulations
    for 70-315 exam and i'm doing it easily without so much difficulty and some
    friends MCP's told me that the exam is really easy! is it ? i've seen
    questions like:

    Wich of theses options are most usual to make a login in a site where the
    user can buy books:

    Forms Authentication.. (correct answer)
    etc...(bullshit)
    etc...(bullshit)
    etc...(bullshit)

    What do you think about it ?

    --
    Daniel Groh
    CTF Technologies do Brasil LTDA

    Daniel Groh, May 2, 2005

  2. Daniel Groh

    Egghead Guest

    Try to do the real thing, if you think you are ready :)

    In gerenal, we all know there will be some stupid Qs in any given exams

    In addition, MCP <> MCAD and MCP <> MCSD.

    Oh, btw, if you find M$ exam is easy for you, go to do some SUN exam.

    Egghead

    Egghead, May 2, 2005

  3. Daniel Groh

    Daniel Groh Guest

    not at all...it just was a question...maybe in reallity, it's not easy, i
    just have heard about...

    i believe that MCP <> MCAD and MCSD...

    i'll study more and i can prove the exam...hehehe...

    thanks for the invit to the SUN, i'm happy with M$ =D

    Thanks in advance!

    --
    Daniel Groh
    CTF Technologies do Brasil LTDA