    Which one should I tackle first? 70-315 or 70-316? Which one is easier?

    Regards,
    Ken

    Ken Yu, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Ken Yu

    bob Guest

    "Ken Yu" <Ken > wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > Which one should I tackle first? 70-315 or 70-316? Which one is easier?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ken

    Hi Ken,

    Because of my previous experience, I did 70-316 first. I have booked in for
    70-315 at the end of this month

    YMMV

    Bob

    bob, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Ken Yu

    Ken Yu Guest

    What kind of background do you come from, Bob? Why do you choose C# instead
    of VB.NET?

    Ken

    Ken Yu, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Ken Yu

    bob Guest

    Hi Ken,

    I choose C# because the company I work for devlivers products to clients
    that are written in C# for perference.
    I have a background in infrastructure (MCSE and Mainframes) and 3GL
    languagees (PL/I on the mainframe) and VBScript

    Bob

    bob, Jul 4, 2005
  5. Ken Yu

    kir Guest

    "Ken Yu" wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Which one should I tackle first? 70-315 or 70-316? Which one is easier?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ken

    316 is tougher than 315.
    you do 315 but seriously recommend you to do some practicing before you take
    the exam , otherwise you will find your certificate doesn't help you get a
    job.

    315 will not lead you to anything as it is too easy. when you start 316 you
    will see something different and you will find that you need to read and
    understand more and more. Once you completed with 316 you will see it helps a
    lot if you want to continue to complete 320.

    320 will helps you to do 314 (which I failed twice!!!:-( )

    good luck!

    kir, Jul 7, 2005