70-315 & .NET passport question

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Exception, Dec 31, 2004.

  1. Exception

    Exception Guest

    I'm planning to take 70-315 soon.

    I've practiced on http://assessment.learning.microsoft.com/test/home.asp

    Score is always around 70-90%. There was a question about .NET passport that
    I always fail to answer (take exam, seach that question, answer it, and see
    if score is 1/30: it never is).

    The question is:

    Your Web application uses Microsoft(R) Passport authentication. You have
    been asked to identify the
    situations in which the user will be redirected to the Passport server.

    For which requests will the user be redirected to the Passport server?
    (Select all that apply.)

    A user requests a page in your application and is authenticated as an
    anonymous user.
    A user requests a page in your application and does not have a valid
    Passport cookie.
    A user requests a page in your application and has not signed up with the
    Passport service.
    A user requests a page in your application and already has a valid Passport
    cookie obtained by accessing a different application.
    A user requests a page in your application and already has a valid Passport
    cookie obtained by accessing a different page in your application.

    I tried several combination, but still no luck. What is the anwer to this
    question???

    Also, how would you compare these tests & transcender with the actual exam?
    Are these the kind of questions I should expect?

    70-90% on skill assessment test, > 900/100 on Transcender, would I be ready?

    Steven

    - - -
    Exception, Dec 31, 2004

  2. Exception

    Ed Guest

    What was your answer?

    I saw this this one too and my answere was:

    Ed, Jan 10, 2005