    Does anybody knows how much time is given for C# Web Appl.
    Exam, how many questions there are?

    Thanks

    vladi, Sep 13, 2004

  2. vladi

    Hermit Dave Guest

    you have 55 questions
    passing score is 700 of 1000
    its a 2 hour exam (plus 15 mins for tutorial + 15 for comments)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004

  3. vladi

    vlad Guest

    Thanks

    vlad, Sep 13, 2004
  4. vladi

    Frank Mamone Guest

    The one I passed this morning was 43 questions with 2 hour time limit.

    -Frank

    Frank Mamone, Sep 13, 2004
  5. vladi

    NAL Guest

    Is this same to 70-316 c# Exam

    NAL, Sep 15, 2004
  6. vladi

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well i am not sure about 316.. i havent gone there yet...

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 15, 2004
  7. vladi

    Swami Guest

    Time is 2 hrs and 30 mins. Questions will be thrown
    programatically. Expect anywhere from 40 to 55 questions.
    Passing score is 700/1000. Each question has its own
    weightage.

    Swami, Sep 20, 2004
  8. vladi

    Frank Mamone Guest

    For me it was 2 hours with 43 questions.

    - Frank

    Frank Mamone, Sep 21, 2004