    this?
    Thanks!
    - xavier

    =?Utf-8?B?eGF2aWVy?=, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Xavier: Microsoft retires exams one year after making an announcement that
    the exam is retiring. And Microsoft no longer expires older tracks, except
    for the MCP itself, which must be a "current" exam. You will be an MCP for
    at least another year or two.
    Personally, I would recommend completing the MCAD or MCSD .NET and then go
    for the upgrade exams. (Remember, they give a year's announcement even on the
    upgrade exams.) That way, you would be considered by companies using either
    ..NET Framework 1 (VS 2002 or 3) or .NET Framework 2 (VS 2005).
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Oct 30, 2006

  3. Thanks for the quick response. You have given something to consider.
    Especially since there is plenty of study material for the MCSD. How does
    one study for the "Upgrade" exams? Are these any different than the actual
    exams themselves?

    - xavier

    =?Utf-8?B?eGF2aWVy?=, Oct 30, 2006