    in these books do not fully prepare for the difficulty of the exam. Im going
    to retake the exam in about 2 weeks, anybody got any suggestions on how I can
    fully prepare myself, or any other books that help prepare 70-315
    airwalker, Feb 23, 2006

  2. airwalker

    Simon Hart Guest

    Review your weak areas and research these on MSDN. Then code and
    experiement, then take some practice tests, maybe Microsoft Self Assessment
    test which are free to take.

    I found the MS Press books not very good for the level required under MCAD.
    I used Que - which you mentioned by Amit Kalani -v.good.

    You need full on experience too.

    Good luck!

    Simon Hart, Feb 23, 2006

  3. airwalker

    airwalker Guest

    How do I take the free self assesment tests?

    airwalker, Feb 24, 2006
  4. airwalker

    Simon Hart Guest

    http://assessment.learning.microsoft.com/test/home.asp

    You'll need a Microsoft Passport account for authentication.

    Simon Hart, Feb 24, 2006