    press?
    Whaiting for your replies.

    Regards
    Foo, Sep 6, 2005

  2. Foo

    David Guest

    I took the course and I didn't think it was worth the money. There is not a
    correlation between the curriculum and the exam, so the best bet is to read
    books that are geared towards the exam. Get a list of the objectives that
    you are going to be tested on and study the topics on MSDN as well.

    David, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Foo

    Foo Guest

    Thank you, David