    other dumps which you think will be useful to me.

    Thanks,
    Baskar

    Baskar, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Baskar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Baskar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I badly need 70-315 certification before March 2005. I do studying
    > lots of materials for past 1 month. But I am really scared that I
    > could go in the other way, I cannot afford. Please help me with BF
    > dumps/any other dumps which you think will be useful to me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Baskar

    e-mail

    Frisbee®, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Baskar

    Baskar Guest

    can u pls tell the exact mail id.

    Baskar, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Baskar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Baskar wrote:
    > can u pls tell the exact mail id.

    Oh, my bad!

    Try

    Frisbee®, Jan 29, 2005
  5. Baskar

    Baskar Guest

    ????
    r u in ny

    Baskar, Jan 30, 2005
  6. Baskar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Baskar wrote:
    > ????
    > r u in ny

    !!!!

    No

    Frisbee®, Jan 31, 2005
  7. Baskar

    Baskar Guest

    btw, wat do u do?

    Baskar, Feb 1, 2005
  8. Baskar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Feb 1, 2005
  9. Baskar

    Baskar Guest

    can u plz mail me the dumps to

    Baskar, Feb 1, 2005
  10. Baskar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Baskar wrote:
    > can u plz mail me the dumps to

    You should be getting lots of replies from a fellow named Swen real soon
    now.

    Frisbee®, Feb 1, 2005
  11. Baskar

    Baskar Guest