    Thanks in Advance :)

    (Oh, by valid combo, I mean can you take on for core and
    one for elective.)
    Kaell, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Kaell

    AndyT Guest

    Hi Kaell,

    The exam requirements seem to clearly state that this is
    fine
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.a
    sp) and I sure hope they are or I've got a lot more
    learning to do! There is some restriction on using the
    same exam but in a different language to complete the
    electives (306 and 316 for example) as these are
    essentially the same exam but using a different language.
    Deatils of this can be found at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/faq.asp.

    Hope this helops and I sure hope I'm right!

    Andy Tyler

    but

    AndyT, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Kaell

    Frank Mamone Guest

    Just to clarify, it can be the same language but different technology. So if
    you do the Web C# you can do the Windows C# and it will count as 2 credits.

    -Frank

    Frank Mamone, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Let me tell you that for MCSD.Net it's valid but for MCAD
    it's not. Sad but it's true.

    Best,

    Praveen Sharma

    Praveen Sharma, Nov 24, 2004
  5. Kaell

    UAError Guest

    "Praveen Sharma" <>
    wrote:

    >Let me tell you that for MCSD.Net it's valid but for MCAD
    >it's not. Sad but it's true.
    >
    >Best,
    >
    >Praveen Sharma

    And once again an erroneous conclusion based on incomplete
    information stated as the truth, creating confusion in the
    ranks. I can only assume that you haven't translated the
    entire contents of
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp)

    There you will find

    "If you use Exam 70-305 or 70-315 to satisfy the core exam
    requirement, you may use either Exam 70-306 or 70-316 as an
    elective.

    If you use Exam 70-306 or 70-316 to satisfy the core exam
    requirement, you may use either Exam 70-305 or 70-315 as an
    elective."

    So now you can rejoice - however it does pay to lurk and
    learn for a while in a newgroups before you choose to post
    (I posted this information just 6 days ago in this very
    group) - its OK to post if you are uncertain - but at least
    let everybody know that you are unsure and not confuse other
    neophytes with false authority.
    UAError, Nov 24, 2004
  6. Kaell

    Bragadiru Guest