  1. Sachin

    Sachin Guest

    Anyone appearing for 70-310.

    Sachin, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Sachin

    knight Guest

    me some idea which books to fallow.As i have bacis
    knowledge of .net,vb.net.

    knight, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Sachin

    Rex Guest

    I just passed the 310 about a week ago. Do NOT buy the Kenneth Lind book
    published by Osborne/McGraw-Hill. It has many fundamental errors in it,
    and I believe it could actually cause more harm than good.
    I did spend some time reading one of Gunderloy's books for this exam,
    and it was pretty good. If you already have a pretty good knowledge of
    VB.Net, then you should be okay with the Gunderloy book.

    Rex, Jul 5, 2004