    I have the microsoft certification book for 70-310. Will
    that be enough or is there any other resource you guys
    would recommend.

    Sri, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Sri

    Greg Kreder Guest

    I used Que Book written by Mike Gunderloy and I also
    bought the Exam Cram 2 book also written by Mike
    Genderloy. I found the Que book a very good learning
    tool that will be valuable in the future. However, I
    thought the Q&A where way easier than the actual Q&A on
    the Test. I would have to say that 50% of the Actual
    test questions did not match. I did pass the exam, but
    was not thrilled about the score. I feel the books did
    not prepare me for the format of test questions.

    Good luck

    Greg Kreder, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Sri

    Sri Guest

    Thanks Greg. I heard that the 70-310 exam is a little bit
    tougher than the 70-305 exam which I passed a yera ago.
    Is it so?? Do I need to refresh my 70-305 concepts in
    order to help prepare for 70-310 or it really doesn't
    matter??

    Thanks again.

    Sri, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Sri

    Eric Guest

    Greg Kreder wrote:

    > I used Que Book written by Mike Gunderloy and I also
    > bought the Exam Cram 2 book also written by Mike
    > Genderloy. I found the Que book a very good learning
    > tool that will be valuable in the future. However, I
    > thought the Q&A where way easier than the actual Q&A on
    > the Test. I would have to say that 50% of the Actual
    > test questions did not match. I did pass the exam, but
    > was not thrilled about the score. I feel the books did
    > not prepare me for the format of test questions.

    This is my advice also. I recommend Transcenders or MeasureUp sample
    questions.

    The Que Study Guides are excellent to teach the material, but the
    questions are a little easier than the real test.

    Eric

    Eric, Mar 5, 2004