    with asp.net, will it be a big transition?
    thanks,

    mel

    mel, Jan 3, 2005

  2. mel

    Eduard Cros Guest

    Hi, I think I'll do 70-306 too as my elective exam (not
    yet sure of which one choose). First you may need a book
    which explains that topic (even if you've done MOC 2565)
    or play a little with Visual Studio .Net making little
    Windows Apps... they've tried to make it easy and
    consistent with ASP.NET, though there are some differences
    in multi-language support for instance. Also some controls
    such as datagrids have more options or events in Windows
    Apps than Web Apps, but anyway shouldn't be difficult for
    you :) A book specifically done to prepare an exam could
    be a good help too, as it has all the content you need and
    samples of exam questions. Another good help are practise
    test providers such as MeasureUp or Self-Test. If you want
    more help just email me :)

    Eduard Cros
    Microsoft Certified (Not-Yet) Proffessional

    Eduard Cros, Jan 3, 2005

  3. mel

    Leon Guest

    Hi Guys,
    I just finished my MCAD certification and I used the self-test
    practice test and this book

    MCAD/MCSD: Developing and Implementing Windows-Based Applications With
    Visual Basic.Net and Visual Studio.Net Exam 70-306 Training Guide
    By: Mike Gunderloy

    to pass this test as a matter of fact I used this combination for all three
    test except the 70-305 which I also bought the measure-up practice test. I am
    now studing for my MCSD and I have purchased the 70-229 version of this book
    and I have purchased the measure-up practice test. I have also bought the
    self-test 70-300 practice test but I have not really played with it yet
    because it looks kind of hard and I need to learn some SQL before I tackle it
    so I have choosen to take the SQL test next.

    Leon, Jan 3, 2005