    exam. If anybody has any suggestions or sample questions,
    can you pass it on to me.

    Thanks,

    H, Nov 7, 2003

  2. H

    Humanity Guest

    "H" <> wrote in message
    news:0bb501c3a547$2c475800$...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am going to take the 70-306 on Monday. I used the
    > Microsoft press book "Developing Windows Based
    > applications with MS Visual Basic.net and MS Visual
    > C#.net". I have also been referring extensively to the
    > MSDN Online help. I also used measureup practice tests and
    > some other sample tests from Braindumps.com.

    "sample tests" !? You're just another dumper.. :(

    Humanity, Nov 7, 2003

  3. H

    Curly Guest

    I passed 70-306 last week. I didn't use any sample
    tests, except for the crappy one that came with the MS
    Press book. But I don't take a "holier than thou"
    attitude toward people who find sample tests to be
    helpful. My motto is: "If it works, use it."

    Anyway, one thought I would share with you is that I
    thought the MS Press book for 70-306 was surprisingly
    representative of the actual test. If your knowledge of
    the subject areas covered in that book is solid, you'll
    probably do fine on the test.

    That's not to say that the MS Press books are always
    good - some of them are crap.

    I used that book and went through a lot of MSDN stuff to
    get more detail, using the book as a guide. That pretty
    much did the trick for me. I hope it does for you too -
    go tear it up!

    the

    Curly, Nov 8, 2003
  4. H

    Guest Guest

    did the exam have any simulation questions ? Or was it the
    usual multiple choice? Also can u tell me the number of
    questions and the passing score.

    Guest, Nov 10, 2003
  5. H

    Curly Guest

    I don't remember anything other than multiple choice. You
    need 700 to pass - the guy at the exam site said 1000 is a
    perfect score, but I've seen no official info. on that.

    There were fifty some questions - the test period was
    long...I think 145 minutes

    Curly, Nov 10, 2003