    -Regards,
    Dinesh

    , Jan 5, 2004

  2. Vaibhav Guest

    Hi Dinesh,
    I think the books that you are referring to are from Wrox Publications,
    right !!!
    Those are excellent books from the point of view of gaining knowledge in the
    subject.

    But MCAD/SD exams assume that you are familiar with the subject and have
    ample experience in it (Work Experience).

    If you are preparing for the exams, you can refer to Microsoft Press Study
    Guides. They will not be as
    detailed as Wrox books but have everything to cover the exam objectives.

    At the same time you can even try books from Sybex Publications.They are
    also covering all the exam objectives
    and have easier language then MS Press books.

    Regarding the Wrox Publications if I have to make a choice I will always
    prefer Professional Series as they are
    really like their name - "Professional"

    --
    HTH