    required score to pass the exam? Maybe 700 as the 70-305?

    Regards

    Alessandro
    Al Green, Jul 11, 2005

  2. yup...700, 43 questions (i think) and 120 minutes.

    I think your very first exam before becoming a MCP has less questions and
    more time. I say this becuase my first exam 70-306 was 170 minutes and 38
    questions! all the time in the world

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Al Green

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Sean,

    First the total time for Microsoft exams is 150 minutes and not 120
    mintues.

    Second the no: of questions in any microsoft exam does not depend on
    the person who is taking up the exam. So you cannot say that you will
    get less no: of question if you are not MCP. The no of questions in any
    Microsoft exam is random and is usually between the range of 35 - 49

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Jul 19, 2005