    So soon going for next.. :)

    Greets
    Marius
    Marius, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Marius

    Rajesh Guest

    hi marius.

    I'm preparing for 70-306 exam...Could u plz help me by
    suggesting some exam dumps or any notes avilabe in net or good books that u
    covered.

    Thnks

    Rajesh
    Rajesh, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Marius

    Marius Guest

    Hi Rajesh,

    no prob. my way preparing for the exam was:
    - MS Press Book: Developing and Implementing Windows-based
    Applications in VB.NET and VS.NET
    - www.wswexams.com (practice exams: some incorrect answers)
    - www.boson.com (practice exams)

    I won't use www.wswexams.com again. Too many incorrect
    answers. But www.boson.com wasn't that bad, even it was a
    bit more expensive, but at the end it was a good training.

    Also the MSPress Book isn't that bad as others say. I
    could learn the matery and so, to me it was
    successfully. :)

    Greets
    Marius

    Marius, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Marius

    Rajesh Guest

    Thnks Maruis for ur valuable reply...

    Rajesh, Dec 4, 2004
  5. Marius

    Repaka Guest

    Hi Marius,
    Congratulations on your Success. I am going to take 70-306
    exam. I am using self paced training kit of Microsoft
    Press for preparation. The cd provided with this book only
    shows the score but does not give explanation. If you can
    provide me with the books and practice tests you have
    taken that would be kind of you.

    Thanks,
    PR

    Repaka, Dec 22, 2004