    Regards,
    EC

    , Dec 7, 2004

  2. I also purchased the Transcender exam simulator software to practice
    texting. Between the que book and the simulator software I passed with a 900
    last Friday.
    "" <> wrote in
    message news:201f01c4dca9$225276f0$...

    David C. Allen, Dec 8, 2004

  3. EC Guest

    Well Done David and thanks for replying my email.

    Honestly, I am worry about the exam because I didn't
    have strong VB background though I did a fair bit of
    work in the web development areas. I would incline to
    think that if you have working experience would have
    advantage for the exam because you would know
    the trick of the software product.

    BTW, you mentioned about the Transcender exam
    simulator in the email. Do the questions in the exam
    simulator close to the real MS exam? How accurate of
    the answers in the exam simulator?

    EC

    EC, Dec 8, 2004
  4. The types of questions are very close to what you see on the exams. The
    answers are accurate also.

    David C. Allen, Dec 13, 2004