    Thx.
    Amit

    , May 24, 2005

  2. Edgardo Guest

    Hello amit i just did a exam last week and for 305 they gave me like 2.5
    hours, dont worry, there's plenty on time for your exam
    -ed

    Edgardo, May 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    Thx. Ed,

    Just one more quick question.
    Can i skip question if it seems like too difficult to answer ?

    And if i skip that question, how does that work ?
    Does that count as wrong or am i going to have no. question lesser to
    answer ?

    Thx. once again ed
    Amit.
    Edgardo wrote:
    > Hello amit i just did a exam last week and for 305 they gave me like 2.5
    > hours, dont worry, there's plenty on time for your exam
    > -ed
    >
    > > Can anybody please write 70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?
    > >
    > > Thx.
    > > Amit

    , May 25, 2005
  4. Edgardo Guest

    You cant skip a question, just mark it and then at the end you will have
    a chance to review all your marked questions and, if you really dont know
    the answer, well, it's time to play "the hot checkbox", lol.

    -e

    Edgardo, May 25, 2005
  5. Guest

    HEY ED,

    I PASSED 70-306 EXAM WITH 825 SCORE....

    THX. FOR YOUR HELP BUDDY....
    AMIT

    , May 26, 2005
  6. Guest

    Hey Ed,

    Can you please highlight on how to prepare exam 70-305 ?

    I donot have ASP or ASP.NET Experiance. But i may start one project in
    my office to get some better learning curve during exam preparation.

    I passed 70-306 last week and i do have VB.NET Windows based
    experiance around 2 years.

    Please advise !! Like which book is best to buy, practise exam test
    papers etc...

    Thx. Ed
    Amit

    , May 30, 2005