70-306 Exam Format

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Curly, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Curly

    Curly Guest

    I just took 70-306 today. I didn't see anything that
    could be called "simulation". It was plain old multiple-
    choice - they always tell you how many selections to pick.

    The exam struck me as pretty screwy. I don't see why
    they can't come up with an exam that just asks some
    straightforward questions - this thing is pretty much a
    mind game.

    At least I passed - so I don't have to worry about it
    anymore.

    heard

    Curly, Oct 31, 2003