    in 21 Days.

    Any help very much appreciated

    Ricar

    Ricar, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Ricar

    Guest Guest

    The BEST book for Vb.NEt track wud be Gunderloy's book
    from Que Publications!!

    No matter whtever u decide to buy, DO NOT BUY MICROSOFT
    PRESS BOOKS unless u can't find any worst way of throwing
    your money!!

    Good Luck 2 u =:)

    Are

    Guest, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Ricar

    Guest Guest

    point of worry about this Que book which I have as well.

    The test questions on the CD seem radically different
    then the test questions within the book. Not to mention
    asking questions of material not really in this book.

    Not suggesting the book is bad but wondering if I need to
    get a straight VB.Net programming book as well.

    I am thinking of a strickly ADO.NET book also

    Guest, Oct 28, 2004