    What sort of questions are asked on exam 70-305?
    Where will I find some practice questions or practice
    exams for 70-305??
    Guest, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Guest

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > What sort of questions are asked on exam 70-305?

    They cover ASP.NET using VB.NET. Most questions are multiple choice - a
    few questions involve matching.

    > Where will I find some practice questions or practice
    > exams for 70-305??

    MS has some free assessment tests on the web, and Transcender and
    MeasureUp sell some good practice tests.

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What do you mean with matching??

    Regards,

    Guest, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Guest

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > What do you mean with matching??

    2 kinds: the first is to match things up, or put them in certain
    categories. I don't remember seeing many of this kind. For example, a
    list of methods on one side, and a list of classes on the other side.
    Match up the methods with the classes that have those methods.

    The other kind is to put some steps in order. Take an item from this
    column, and move it to the other column in the right order.

    You need to pay attention to see if all the steps are needed. Sometimes
    they through in some extra steps that you don't need.

    Here's a dumb little example: your task is to write data to a file.

    steps
    -----
    close the file
    open the file for writing
    delete the file
    open the file for reading
    write data to the file

    Now you need to drag these to another column in the right order:

    open the file for writing
    write data to the file
    close the file

    These steps would not be used: