    feeling nervous and I keep on re-reading the materials. I cant afford
    Practice-Tests. Please suggest if I need to go through any other
    topics/books.
    Sumit, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Sumit

    MatrixVic Guest

    Make sure you are writing a lot of code, this will help. You should
    take some time with a practice test. The MS self-paced training kit
    does come with sample questions. I've used Transcender and like it a
    lot.

    Do not ignore the "test taking" component of the certification process.
    Yes, you may know the material cold, but if you've not seen a sample
    question prior to the exam you may have an issue. Check out my blog -
    I've got some advice on taking the exams.

    www.matrixlearning.blogspot.com

    Good luck

    Vic
    www.matrixlearningsolutions.com
    MatrixVic, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Sumit

    Sumit Guest

    Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I have visited your blog and left a
    comment too. :)

    Sumit, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Sumit

    Jeremy Guest

    I just passed 70-305 2 weeks ago. I would recommend taking the Free Microsoft
    Assessment related to 70-305 on Microsoft's site. I took this several times
    along my path of study and watched my scores go up. In addition to helping
    you realize your progress, the assessment will show you areas you are weaker,
    which will allow you to focus your studies more in those areas.
    --
    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Sumit

    Sumit Guest

    Thanks Jeremy for your invaluable suggestions.

    Sumit, Sep 27, 2005