    redundant material such as ADO.

    Is there a book that just preps me for the differences?
    TIA,
    Tina, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Tina

    Tom Dacon Guest

    > thick) and I suspect his 306 book would be the same and have a lot of
    > redundant material such as ADO.

    Redundant material??? Surely you don't think that database access is a
    redundant topic for a certification test in Microsoft Windows client
    application development, do you?

    Tom Dacon
    Dacon Software Consulting
    Tom Dacon, Sep 18, 2004

  3. Tina

    Raja Guest

    Re : 70 305 vs 306

    If you hate thick books, try the exam cram version of 306
    book. The Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/5phs9

    - Raja.

    for 70-306 (VB-Win).
    >I used Mike Gunderloy's book, which was excellent, for

    70-305 (four inched

    Raja, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Tina

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    If you feel you already know the .NET Framework and
    ADO .NET I recommend you this book:
    MCAD/MCSD Training Kit-Developing Windows-Based
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET

    It is from MS Press, it includes all the things you need
    to know (you might already know) for passing the 70-306.
    Guest, Sep 20, 2004
  5. Tina

    Tina Guest

    I guess you haven't had your morning coffe yet :)

    Tina, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Tina

    Tom Dacon Guest

    Guilty as charged :)