    Any way, It was mike gunderloy(que) book that helped me
    than MS book for learning the stuff( I had this book for
    more than year now) and the exam.
    Satish Yalamaddi, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Satish Yalamaddi

    hadi Guest

    Hi Satish,

    First of all i would like to congratulate you for passing
    70-305 test. Actually 791 is a good score and don't be
    despair because of the score.

    Remember the whole process in certification is by gaining a
    deep understanding about the topic and how to implement it
    into the real world practice. Since you have 2 years
    experience of real world web apps, i am pretty sure that
    you have understand fully about how to apply the knowledge
    into the real world project.

    The test itself has a broad cover but it only test you
    about a little subset (about 30-40%) from your knowledge.
    It is not the score that you should really care about, but
    actually how good do you use that knowledge in the real
    world that you should have worry about

    In the real world, it's an 'open book' test and you're
    allowed to acquire any information in order to solve your
    problem.

    Go for the 70-306 test or 70-320 test or any test, in order
    to complete your MCAD or MCSD, and you will have a
    sufficient credential that prove you're a really a MS
    certified.

    Rgrds,
    hadi

    hadi, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Satish Yalamaddi

    Guest Guest

    Hi hadi,

    Thanks for supporting my effort.
    Yes, i had real world web applications building
    experience since 2001( since beta days). May be that
    helped it, else i would have failed this.

    Yes, i will be taking 70-310 next( instead of 306 or 320)
    as i did build a webservice for a project for our company
    this year and really into that now.

    Thanks again for your time.
    Satish

    Guest, Dec 14, 2004
  4. Satish Yalamaddi

    sivakumar Guest

    hello,

    I am planning to take exam in MCAD (70-305, 70-310, 70-
    229). I need some help regarding what kind of book will be
    helpful and how long it will take to prepare ( may take
    during end of january). I have an experience in VB and
    done one project in .NET. Also what kind of question
    pattern ( is it multiple type question or some other
    pattern) is being asked?? As i do not know any details as
    of now i request to reply for this mail. I would be very
    much thankful if i get reply asap.
    Please provide me the assistance.

    Thanks
    siva.

    sivakumar, Dec 17, 2004
  5. Satish Yalamaddi

    sivakumar Guest

    Need Help - Please

    sivakumar, Dec 17, 2004
  6. Satish Yalamaddi

    shirin Guest

    hi satish!
    congrats for passing 305.
    i also cleared 305 and would like to start studying for
    310.
    i don not have hands on experience with web servies but
    will be learning it.
    i would appreciate if u could guide me like what books u
    r referring to. what online resources r u using and what
    way preparing for exam. thanks.
    shirin

    shirin, Jan 10, 2005