    finally decided to do the cert thing and took 70-305 today. 905, not too
    bad....was nowhere near as hard as everyone i work with made them out to
    be.....how does 306 and 310 stack up to this one....easier, harder, same?
    Chris, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Chris

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    April 1, 2005

    70-306 is easier. 70-310 is the hardest. Good job!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Apr 2, 2005

  3. Chris

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101