    Is November 2002 the latest edition for MCAD 70-305 Training Guide by Mike
    Gunderloy? I could not find a later one on the internet and would like to
    make sure before buying it.
    manoop, Jul 21, 2005

  2. manoop

    BillG Guest

    Nope, mine is 3rd printing January 2005. I got mine on Amazon.

    BillG, Jul 22, 2005

  3. manoop

    manoop Guest

    Thanks a lot!

    manoop, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Help!!!! anyone has the source code for the MCAD 70-316 by AMIT
    i am desperately needed of the sample code so that i could completel
    unders
    tand every detail about the programs on the book. Could anyone kindl
    send m
    e the code .. ????
    I am desperately..

    -