70-305 : Got it today !!!

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by serge calderara, Nov 30, 2005.

  1. I happy to say that I got it with a scrore of 850
    Based on my experience I have to say that my deep knowledge on VB app help
    me a lot on ASP .net.
    I am not familar with web application so far as I am building more win app
    during my daily work.

    But with hard working and building a sample web application whcih cover all
    features help me to succeed.

    One thing that I would like to express, once again based on my experience,
    after passing 3 certification exam, keep it mind to never trust an answer.

    What I mean by that is always ask yourself one word: WHY
    Why it is like that and not like that. This is always what I ask myself in
    order to understand what I am doing. It is clear that for some part you have
    to admit that it is this ways but most of others you can'at admit but
    undersatbd instead

    Keep on working to help others
    Next I will go to 70-310, which should be more tricky I guess

    Regards
    serge
    France

    serge calderara, Nov 30, 2005

  2. serge calderara

    rmacias Guest

    I usally ask myself this question. "Why is this answer wrong?" On questions
    with only one correct answer, this makes it easier (or at least to me) on
    finding the correct answer.

    rmacias, Dec 1, 2005