    30mins, but does anyone know how many questions there are?

    The transcenders have 3x 1hr 30mins exams with 50
    questions in each exam, which left me stuck for time.

    SMG_Ire, Oct 27, 2003

  2. SMG_Ire

    Guest Guest

    They range from 30 - 62 questions depending on the exam. I
    have my MCSD .NET so I've taken 5 of their exams. If
    you're struggling to finish in 1 1/2 hrs then I would
    suggest working on how you attack the questions. Get a
    process down for attacking each question. I finished each
    exam well within the time frame. I made sure I was well
    prepared ahead of time. After the first exam, you will
    feel a lot more comfortable with the format and you'll
    know what to expect. Don't spend too much time on one
    question. If you can't answer it within a minute of
    reading the question the mark it and come back to it
    later. I had worked with .NET since Beta so that helped
    having the real world experience to back it up.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2003

  3. SMG_Ire

    SMG_Ire Guest

    Thanks a lot! If I have 2 and a half hours for 50 or even
    60 questions that doesnt worry me so much....

    SMG_Ire, Oct 31, 2003