    the 70-305 exam ? I mean what books, any extra practice
    tests, etc. Please let me know.

    Thanks very much.

    Amit, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Amit

    Bob Guest

    I just passed that exam last week. I used this book: "MCAD/MCSD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual Basic .NET and Viusal Studio .NET" by Mike Gunderloy. I'd recommend you read it cover to cover and do ALL the exercises. It is a decent book with lots of stuff. However, there are also lots of mistakes in it. That's why you need to do all the exercises. You need to learn for yourself. I have yet to find any books on these subjects that I would endorse whole heartedly. Depending on your background, this may be enough. Many people have posted other recommendations on this forum. I'd suggest you go through it and look at their suggestions.

    Bob, Jun 2, 2004