    Can anyone tell me the best way to prepare for the 70-305
    or the 70-315 exam.

    Jay
    Jay, Mar 2, 2004

  2. >Can anyone tell me the best way to prepare for the 70-305
    >or the 70-315 exam.

    Review the topics as defined in the exam prep guides. Any topics which
    you are not clear about, do some research on them, making notes in the
    process. Continue until you feel confident you understand the topics.

    There is plenty of material on the internet, with the msdn being one
    of the best.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Jay

    Geeta Guest

    Try to buy this book on Amazon.com. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced
    Training Kit-Developing Web Applications with Visual
    Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET, Second Edition.
    It is very good.
    Geeta, Mar 3, 2004