70-305,70-310

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Bertet, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. Bertet

    Bertet Guest

    I am a VB.NET programmer and would like to prepare for MCAD in 70-305,70-310
    and 70-229 and would like anyone to assist me with any e-book for this exams.
    Mail me to .

    Will appreciate.
     
    Bertet, Sep 1, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Bertet

    Cerebrus Guest

    Bertet wrote:

    > Will appreciate.


    Buy the books. The author will appreciate it.
     
    Cerebrus, Sep 1, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Bertet

    Garik Guest

    To Bertet,

    You do not read only e-books. Go to the nearest bookshop and by some books
    regarding to the exam you are going to take.
    I sent some materials to you, enjoy them!

    Regards,
    Garik Melkonyan
    MCP, MCAD, MCSD .NET


    "Cerebrus" wrote:

    >
    > Bertet wrote:
    >
    > > Will appreciate.

    >
    > Buy the books. The author will appreciate it.
    >
    >
     
    Garik, Sep 2, 2006
    #3
  4. Bertet

    Cerebrus Guest

    Garik wrote:

    > To Bertet,
    >
    > You do not read only e-books. Go to the nearest bookshop and by some books
    > regarding to the exam you are going to take.
    > I sent some materials to you, enjoy them!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Garik Melkonyan
    > MCP, MCAD, MCSD .NET


    What materials did you send him, please ?
     
    Cerebrus, Sep 2, 2006
    #4
  5. Bertet

    wendy Guest

    Hi, Garik:
    I saw your help to people who want to take mcad exam, you offer them some
    study materials. I am currently study for exam 70-310. I don't have any
    feeling about the exam although seemingly knowing well of content of train
    guild<<Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual Basic
    ..Net and the .Net Framework>>. May I ask wether it is enough by studing this
    book? which books did you studied for it? May I ask you to send some of your
    material to me as well? my email is

    I appreciate very much of your time and help.
    Thanks a lot.
    --
    Wendy
    "Garik" wrote:

    > To Bertet,
    >
    > You do not read only e-books. Go to the nearest bookshop and by some books
    > regarding to the exam you are going to take.
    > I sent some materials to you, enjoy them!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Garik Melkonyan
    > MCP, MCAD, MCSD .NET
    >
    >
    > "Cerebrus" wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > Bertet wrote:
    > >
    > > > Will appreciate.

    > >
    > > Buy the books. The author will appreciate it.
    > >
    > >
     
    wendy, Sep 5, 2006
    #5
  6. Bertet

    Bruno Guest

    Hi wendy!
    I'm studying for the exam 70-320 i have some books and the selft paced
    training kit for the exam, i was wondering if you can send me some of the
    materials that you have maybe we can exchange them ?

    Thanks a lot.
    bye

    Bruno
    MCTS,MCP


    "wendy" wrote:

    >
    > Hi, Garik:
    > I saw your help to people who want to take mcad exam, you offer them some
    > study materials. I am currently study for exam 70-310. I don't have any
    > feeling about the exam although seemingly knowing well of content of train
    > guild<<Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual Basic
    > .Net and the .Net Framework>>. May I ask wether it is enough by studing this
    > book? which books did you studied for it? May I ask you to send some of your
    > material to me as well? my email is
    >
    > I appreciate very much of your time and help.
    > Thanks a lot.
    > --
    > Wendy
    > "Garik" wrote:
    >
    > > To Bertet,
    > >
    > > You do not read only e-books. Go to the nearest bookshop and by some books
    > > regarding to the exam you are going to take.
    > > I sent some materials to you, enjoy them!
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Garik Melkonyan
    > > MCP, MCAD, MCSD .NET
    > >
    > >
    > > "Cerebrus" wrote:
    > >
    > > >
    > > > Bertet wrote:
    > > >
    > > > > Will appreciate.
    > > >
    > > > Buy the books. The author will appreciate it.
    > > >
    > > >
     
    Bruno, Sep 5, 2006
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. aliFiroz
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    636
    Jim Parker
    Sep 20, 2003
  2. Leigh Kendall

    305/15, 306/16 & 310/20 Formats - CAT?

    Leigh Kendall, Sep 26, 2003, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    410
    Leigh Kendall
    Sep 26, 2003
  3. Leigh Kendall

    305/15, 306/16 & 310/20 Formats - CAT?

    Leigh Kendall, Sep 26, 2003, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    396
    Leigh Kendall
    Sep 30, 2003
  4. lucy

    pass 70-305 and 70-310

    lucy, Dec 10, 2003, in forum: MCAD
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    554
    Doney
    Dec 23, 2003
  5. Ashish Patel
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    308
    Ashish Patel
    Feb 26, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page