    etc, etc, etc

    Thanks
    Justin D

    Justin Dutoit, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Justin Dutoit

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is XML I/o a big subject in the 70-305 exam, and would you recommend taking
    >the exam without learning all about XmlDocuments, XMLDataDocuments, nodes,
    >etc, etc, etc

    As you would expect, a fair few.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Justin Dutoit

    John Wayne Guest

    1 or 2. Most of that is covered in 70-320 or 310

    John Wayne, Aug 16, 2003
  4. Oh, I don't mean web.config qustions, I meant XmlDataDocument and such. How
    many of those please?

    Tks
    Justin

    Justin Dutoit, Aug 18, 2003
  5. Justin Dutoit

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Oh, I don't mean web.config qustions, I meant XmlDataDocument and such. How
    >many of those please?

    You are not likely to get more than two or three on any particular dot
    net class.

    What is important is to understand when and when not to use a
    particular class for a given situation, as the given answers will
    often contain the class names designed to confuse you.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 18, 2003
  6. Justin Dutoit

    hynk67 Guest

    Hi,

    I am going to take this exam within next two weeks. But I still cannot
    figure out

    1. how many questions in 70-305 exam(57)?

    2. how long the test will be lasting(1 hour and half)?

    3. where can I find free mock exams

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    Kathy

    hynk67, Sep 8, 2003