    for the 300 test, and I don't want to be caught off guard.

    Thanks,
    Todd Sparks
    Todd Sparks, Jan 10, 2005

  2. >Is this test set up differently than any of the other tests? I have taken
    >and passed 305, 306, and 310 and I'm currently in the process of preparing
    >for the 300 test, and I don't want to be caught off guard.

    300 is different and easier, assuming that is, you have a basic
    understanding of software development.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Todd Sparks

    Todd Sparks Guest

    Well, I've been preparing for it and it doesn't seem too bad, I was mostly
    wondering if this test the same format as the others. I know that you have
    to read Case Studies and then answer questions pertaining to each CS, but
    are all of the questions still the normal multiple choice type questions?

    Todd Sparks, Jan 11, 2005
  4. >Well, I've been preparing for it and it doesn't seem too bad, I was mostly
    >wondering if this test the same format as the others. I know that you have
    >to read Case Studies and then answer questions pertaining to each CS, but
    >are all of the questions still the normal multiple choice type questions?

    not all, you get to practice 'drag and drop' with some of the
    questions :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Todd Sparks

    Fitz Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:43:03 +0000, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.@> wrote:

    >>Is this test set up differently than any of the other tests? I have taken
    >>and passed 305, 306, and 310 and I'm currently in the process of preparing
    >>for the 300 test, and I don't want to be caught off guard.

    >300 is different and easier, assuming that is, you have a basic
    >understanding of software development.
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    That's the worst help I've ever seen.
    Fitz, Feb 8, 2005