    it.
    Would it be possible to carry extra time over from one case study to
    another?

    jbatty, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Yes, each case study has its own specific amount of time allocated.

    No, you cannot carry extra time over from one case study to another.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Hi,

    Oh - that's a good thing to know that time doesn't carry over - Thanks!

    I've been looking at the SelfTest sample exam and it has 4 case studies for
    a 3.5 hour exam. Is this representative?

    Also, study materials. Reading a few of the other posts.. There appears to
    be no Kalani/Gunderloy for this Architecture subject and only the MCSD self
    paced training text and the Exam Cram 2 .Net Solutions Arch.??

    I did fine in the first 3 exams but this one is really worrying me.

    Thanks
    Rochelle

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1lbGlh?=, Nov 14, 2004
  4. jbatty

    jbatty Guest

    Thank you for shedding some light on the 70-300.Likewise, I would like to
    know more about the partial scoring system.

    For example if a question is "choose all that apply" with 6 choices. If
    there are 3 right answers but i chose only 2 of the right answers would i
    get marks for this? what if i end up choosing 2 right answers and 1 wrong
    one - what will be the impact of this?
    Any speculations based on experience?

    jbatty, Nov 14, 2004
  5. I had 2 hours to complete the three case studies. There were 30 questions
    TOTAL.

    I used the Exam Cram 2 book and practice questions from measureup. I also
    had 2 years of professional experience at the time I took the test.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Nov 15, 2004
  6. I have never heard anything official regarding this. I also have no
    information/experience that would allow me to make any speculations.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Nov 15, 2004