    - Guest

    I would appreciate if you can suggest some study materials for 70-300, e.g.
    books. Thanks.

    -, Nov 14, 2003

  2. - wrote:
    > I would appreciate if you can suggest some study materials for 70-300, e.g.
    > books. Thanks.

    All you need is the ExamCram2 little red book from Que, and the
    codeclinic.com links.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 14, 2003

  3. I agree. I didn't use the Exam Cram book for the 70-300, but did read it
    after taking the exam, and it is very good prep for the test.

    The MS Press Training Kit for 70-300 is also very good, but not as prep for
    the exam. It's focus is on the MSF, and does a very good job covering it.
    It's just that the MSF in the context of how the MS book covers it, is not
    on the exam.

    HTH,

    --
    Leigh Kendall MCSD, MCDBA

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:%...

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 14, 2003
  4. -

    - Guest

    I now remember I have a 70-100 book. Would it be worthwhile reading it, or a
    complete waste of time?

    I'll probably get the book Exam Cram 2, it seems many people like it.

    -, Nov 14, 2003
  5. I wouldn't say it'd be a waste of time, but it won't help you on the 70-300
    exam.

    Get the ExamCram2 book. You'll find the text and practice tests worth your
    while and very very relevant to the exam...

    HTH,

    "-" <> wrote in message
    > I now remember I have a 70-100 book. Would it be worthwhile reading it, or

    > complete waste of time?
    >
    > I'll probably get the book Exam Cram 2, it seems many people like it.
    >

    > "Leigh Kendall" <> wrote in message
    > > I agree. I didn't use the Exam Cram book for the 70-300, but did read it
    > > after taking the exam, and it is very good prep for the test.
    > >
    > > The MS Press Training Kit for 70-300 is also very good, but not as prep

    > for
    > > the exam. It's focus is on the MSF, and does a very good job covering

    it.
    > > It's just that the MSF in the context of how the MS book covers it, is

    not
    > > on the exam.
    > >
    > > HTH,
    > >
    > > --