    get one wrong you get 0 credit for that question.

    I'm hoping to take the exam by the end of next week, but this is my first
    case study exam.
    Scott M, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Some of them will say "Select All That Apply" and others will say "Select
    Two" or "Select Three".

    There is no partial credit. You either get it right or get it wrong. And
    that makes sense because the nature of the questions require all answers that
    apply. If you miss one step (answer), then you did not properly answer the
    question.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm1hY2lhcw==?=, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Scott M

    DST Guest

    Yep, most of the time you'll get "Select Two", "Select Three", ... and
    sometimes "Select All That Apply".

    On 70-298, I got a "Select All That Apply" question were I selected
    only 1 answer. And I got a perfect score.

    DST
    DST, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Scott M

    EggHead Guest

    "Scott M" <smillard@mail[rem ove].ucf.edu> wrote in message
    > I'm preparing for 70-300, and I have a few questions that I cannt find
    > awnsers for on MS's site:
    >
    > 1) On the "select multiple" questions, do they tell you how many to select
    > most of the time? On the transcender theres sometimes 6 checkboxes and
    > its just "Select all that apply". The reason i ask is because the
    > previous tests usualy said something like "Select two"

    In my 70-300 exam, almost all the "mult-ans" Qs are "select all that apply".
    For "select two" or "select three" Qs that I got, each ans is complete
    solution.
    BTW, there are drag and drop Qs in the exam as well.

    > 2) On multiple select questions again, if you get say 3/4 correct- you get
    > partial credit, right? The reason I ask is because on transcender if you
    > get one wrong you get 0 credit for that question.

    Sorry, no partial credit.

    EggHead, Dec 12, 2005
  5. Scott M

    Scott M Guest

    Thanks for the info everyone. I'm taking the test on thursday. I thought
    there was partial credit because on previous exams it seemed like there was,
    but perhaps not.

    Scott M, Dec 13, 2005