70-300 Questions about the format of the test

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0ZXI=?=, Aug 2, 2005.

  1. Hi

    I have heard some rumours about the format of test 70-300 and I would like
    some clarity.

    Is the following true?

    On the test there is 3 case studies width 30 questions total?

    I have read that the time is 130 minutes. On the other .net tests you get
    some extra time if English isn’t your native language. Is this also true for
    the 70-300 and in that case how much extra time do you get?

    I have also heard that when you finish one case study you can’t go back and
    that the time is divided between the case studies and you can’t bring extra
    time from one case study to the next?

    I would really appreciate some answers!

    Thanks!
    /Christer

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0ZXI=?=, Aug 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0ZXI=?=

    DST Guest

    I took 70-300 last year at a test center in Brussels, Belgium.

    I had 3 case studies with 30 questions total.

    Appointment Length (minutes): 140

    Accommodations: Time extension for non-native English speaker living in
    non-English-speaking country.
    Adjustments: 30
    Total Session Length with adjustment (in minutes): 170

    > I have also heard that when you finish one case study you can't go back

    Yes, this is true, but when you have completed all case studies you get
    the usual review screen and then you can go back.

    DST

    DST, Aug 3, 2005