    I have verified my skill with checklist from Microsoft,
    and book from QUE !

    Help pls (link,paper) with MSF to pass 70-300 ?

    Paoming, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Paoming

    Maria Guest

    The Microsoft Solutions Framework on TechNet
    is here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?
    url=/technet/itsolutions/tandp/innsol/msfrl/default.asp

    You may find this one useful as well:
    http://www.google.com

    SQL, .NET
    >Remoting, SNA, VB6, PC/Transfer AS/400, ERD, ORM,

    UML, ...

    Maria, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Paoming

    Danny Guest

    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-300skills.htm

    Danny, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Paoming

    Paoming Guest

    Thank's sooooo much Danny, Maria, Winter !

    Winter, your right, we have to think in Microsoft way !
    I will dive deeper in MSF and carefully on VOCABS used !

    Paoming, Aug 12, 2003