70-300 MSDN resource

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by robert, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. robert

    robert Guest

    Dear all,

    It seems many people in this group used MSDN Library as
    the best resource to prepare for 70-300 test. But when I
    go to the msdn , I found most of technicle article there
    are about the specific development tech , not system
    design which the exam emphasis. So can anyone give me
    some advice to find the relevant source in MSDN since
    next week i will take the exam.

    I already bought the Microsoft Self-paced Training Kit
    book. After I have read it twice and finish it's practice
    test. I found it is too abstract and too emphasis the MSF
    process. I feel it is a little big differen than the true
    exam.

    Ok, looking forward to hearing from you.

    Robert

    robert, Sep 25, 2003

  2. robert

    robert Guest

    So Rich, What you said Exam Cram book, is it a ebook? Is
    it free?

    Robert

    in
    >each chapter. When I found a topic where information in
    >the book was not familiar to me, I read MSDN articles for
    >more thorough information. In some cases the articles

    are
    >probably more detailed than anything addressed by exam
    >questions, but I found it helpful to get all the
    >background. Don't try to remember all the details but

    use

    robert, Sep 25, 2003

  3. robert

    Marc Mlat Guest

    Try to download the demo from www.transcender.com.
    I just passed it yesterday.
    It's all about paying attention to details

    Marc M
    MCSD (6, .NET)

    Marc Mlat, Sep 26, 2003
  4. robert

    Rich Guest

    It costs about 20 bucks...here's the deal:

    /0789729296/qid=1064546989/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/103-5499994-
    5256623?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    Rich, Sep 26, 2003
  5. robert

    robert Guest

    Thanks Rich, But this time i have no time to buy and read
    the book before my test(next Tuesday). Hopefully I don't
    need it any more.

    Robert

    robert, Sep 26, 2003
  6. robert

    Rich Guest

    Very true. As others have said, a lot of the answers can
    be gotten by just reading the case study and the
    questions very carefully.

    Rich, Sep 28, 2003