    question after you finish test exams.

    Best wishes,

    AG

    Ahmet Gunes, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Congratulations! You must be feeling great about having certification.

    I got my MCAD cert. more than a year ago (I'm a charter member), and now I'm
    trying to take the rest of the two exams. I actually took SQL Design
    (70-229, was it?) about a year ago, but I failed because I had completely
    forgotten about the exam I scheduled! Then I got busy with my work...

    Now I'm refreshing myself with 70-300. I'm taking the exam in a half month!
    I bought some exam cram book and Transcender.

    Wish me luck!

    Hayato Iriumi, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Ahmet Gunes

    Syanide Guest

    dont bother with the microsoft book... it was so boring it made me fall
    asleep at every read....
    Use the exam cram... and the trancenders... but start doing the trancenders
    at least a week before the exam...

    My microsoft book was a waste of money but the trancenders and exam cram
    were'nt....

    passed my 70-300 today.. :)

    Syanide, Feb 20, 2004
  4. >dont bother with the microsoft book... it was so boring it made me fall
    >asleep at every read....

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 21, 2004
  5. Ahmet Gunes

    Grant Guest

    :D

    Spot on description. I bought the MS book and struggled
    through the first few chapters. Got sick of banging my
    head when I'd pass out from sheer boredom and got my
    hands on the ExamCram2 book. My headaches have gone and
    I actually have an idea of what to to expect on the exam
    now!

    March 19 is the big day... installing SelfTest right
    now...

    Grant, Feb 23, 2004
  6. Ahmet Gunes

    Rahul Guest

    What is a transcender... and where do u get it from

    Rahul, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Ahmet Gunes

    Lorne Smith Guest

    www.transcender.com

    It's not rocket science you know... You *could* try a flipping search
    engine!

    Lorne Smith, Feb 25, 2004
  8. Ahmet Gunes

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Rahul wrote:
    > What is a transcender... and where do u get it from

    Oh, let's see...

    Maybe if I add "www." in front and ".com" at the back...

    Maybe?

    --
    Bill Hileman, MCP, CPD, BCIP
    Programmer/Analyst, DASI

    PROGRAM n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's
    input into error messages. tr.v. To engage in a pastime similar to banging
    one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.

    Yahoo! Group for Certaholics

    Bill Hileman, Feb 25, 2004
  9. Ahmet Gunes

    Eric Guest

    Bill Hileman wrote:

    > Rahul wrote:
    > > What is a transcender... and where do u get it from

    > Oh, let's see...
    >
    > Maybe if I add "www." in front and ".com" at the back...
    >
    > Maybe?

    I see the makings of an algorithm here! Maybe you should patent this,
    and sue every company in the world! Don't laugh, I bet you'd win in
    many courts (especially in California)!

    Eric, Feb 25, 2004
  10. >It's not rocket science you know... You *could* try a flipping search
    >engine!

    lol!

    What's a 'flipping search engine'?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 25, 2004
  11. On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:06:59 -0500, "Bill Hileman"
    <> wrote:

    >> What is a transcender... and where do u get it from

    >Oh, let's see...
    >
    >Maybe if I add "www." in front and ".com" at the back...

    I still can't get it, what goes in the middle? Am I going to have
    search the brain dumps for the answer?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 25, 2004
  12. Ahmet Gunes

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Bah... trust you Kline... :)

    Lorne Smith, Feb 27, 2004
  13. Ahmet Gunes

    JaR Guest

    Lorne Smith opined, On 2/27/04 12:39 AM:
    >>lol!
    >>
    >>What's a 'flipping search engine'?

    What one uses to find 'burger flippers' employment.

    Obviously.

    JaR
    Thug #411

    JaR, Feb 27, 2004
  14. >What one uses to find 'burger flippers' employment.

    Can you send me transcenders for this

    thank you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  15. Ahmet Gunes

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/1/04 11:39 PM:

    >>What one uses to find 'burger flippers' employment.

    > Can you send me transcenders for this
    >
    > thank you
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    http://sh.webhire.com/Public/491/

    Always glad to help

    JaR

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  16. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  17. Ahmet Gunes

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:01 AM:

    >>http://sh.webhire.com/Public/491/
    >>
    >>Always glad to help

    > Thank you sir. what does corporate mean!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Two all-beef patties with special sauce. Think of it as a kind of shorthand.

    JaR
    Snafu Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  18. >Two all-beef patties with special sauce. Think of it as a kind of shorthand.

    But nothing to do the curry, how strange!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  19. Ahmet Gunes

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:14 AM:

    >>Two all-beef patties with special sauce. Think of it as a kind of shorthand.

    > But nothing to do the curry, how strange!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    That's top sekrit. After you learn that, you are sent away so you can
    never reveal it. The way you can tell the ones that know the sekrit is
    by the dot on the forehead that is put there by Ronald when they are
    initiated into the inner circle.

    JaR
    Thug #007

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  20. >That's top sekrit. After you learn that, you are sent away so you can
    >never reveal it. The way you can tell the ones that know the sekrit is
    >by the dot on the forehead that is put there by Ronald when they are
    >initiated into the inner circle.

    I never knew that. Does don have dot on his forehead?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004