    So....is it good to skip basic exams and jump to 70-300.
    or its better to complete other exams first?

    thanx!

    ami, Nov 11, 2004

  2. I took 70-300 first, on the theory that learning the "big picture" first
    might help make the details make sense. I wish I had done it the other way
    around. I would also add that the 70-310 test covers a lot of things I wish
    I had knew better when I was studying 70-300.

    Just one opinion - good luck

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=, Nov 12, 2004