    Just wondering if anyone knows how many case studies you normally get for
    this exam of 140mins as would like a heads up on timings.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1lbGlh?=, Nov 23, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW1lbGlh?=

    UAError Guest

    Amelia <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Just wondering if anyone knows how many case studies you normally get for
    >this exam of 140mins as would like a heads up on timings.
    >
    >Thanks

    three of varing length - around 25/40/55 minutes - and keep
    your pace up for the big one; for that one it may be worth
    to scan the questions before you read the case study to get
    an idea for what information is relevant/important.
    UAError, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Hi,

    Thanks so much for the response. It was really helpful especially the tip on
    scanning the questions first. Much better than having to go back to the case
    study again.

    Cheers :0)

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1lbGlh?=, Nov 24, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW1lbGlh?=

    TomTom Guest

    UAError,

    By the way, I passed the exam 70-300. Thanks for your help.

    TomTom, Nov 25, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QW1lbGlh?=

    UAError Guest

    "TomTom" <> wrote:

    >UAError,
    >
    >By the way, I passed the exam 70-300. Thanks for your help.

    No Problem.

    I got most of the info I needed for the MSCD.NET 12 months
    ago from the contributions of a poster with the handle
    "General Protection Fault" in this group - I figured I might
    as well put "something" back.

    Congratulations, by the way, was 70-300 your last one?
    UAError, Nov 25, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QW1lbGlh?=

    TomTom Guest

    Thanks again and yes, it was the last one. I am glad that it's over now.

    TomTom, Nov 26, 2004